Open for Business
Now that your business is up and running, what happens next?
- Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Business Without Growing Crazy by Clate Mask | 2010 (658.022 MAS)
- Loops: The Seven Keys to Small Business Success by Mike Chaet | 2009 (658.022 CHA)
- The Knack : how street-smart entrepreneurs learn to handle whatever comes up by Norm Brodsky and Bo Burlingham | 2008 (658.11 BRO)
How to keep track of all those financial issues such as balance sheets, income statements, payroll, and cash flow. Oh, and don't forget everyone's favorite subject - taxes.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting for the Small Business: How to Feep the Books and Maintain Financial Control Over Your Business by Peter Taylor | 2008 (657.9042 TAY)
- Small Business Operator : How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes and Stay Out of Trouble! by Bernard Kamoroff | 2008 (650.022 KAM)
If you advertise, they will come.
- Marketing kit for dummies by Alexander Hiam | 2009 (658.8 HIA)
- Pow! Right between the eyes : profiting from the power of surprise by Andy Nulman | 2009 (658.8 NUL)
- Entrepreneur.com - Advertising
- Entrepreneur.com - Marketing
- Inc.com - Advertising
- Inc.com - Marketing
- Deduct it!: Lower Your Small Business Taxes by Stephen Fishman | 2010 (343.7305 FIS)
- Legal Guide for Starting and Running a Small Business by Fred Steingold | 2009 (346.730652 STE)
- Reference Forms for Starting and Running a Small Business by Fred Steingold | 2010 (346.73 STE)
Note: This is a Reference book and may only be used in the library
Being the Boss
It's not all fun and games. Hiring, managing, disciplining, and firing.
- Bury My Heart at Conference Room B: The Unbeatable Impact of Truly Committed Managers by Stan Slap | 2010 (658.3 FLE)
- You Can't Fire Everyone: And Other Lessons from an Accidental Manager by Hank Gilman | 2011 (658.3 GIL)