Housing and Human Services Department
- Chris Hooper, Director Community Resources
- Vicki Ebner, Assistant Director Community Resources
- Galen B. Price, Housing Supervisor
- Sandra Stroud, Accountant
- Sara P. Ramirez, Housing Development Analyst
- DeLiza Gierling, Program Compliance Coordinator
- Sam Jackson, Construction Services Coordinator
- Ashley Miller, Program Analyst
- Lou Cabello, Construction Services Coordinator
- Ismael Ortiz, Accounting Clerk II
- Trina Johnson, Case Worker
- Vanessa Nunez, Housing Specialist
Vicki Ebner, Assistant Director Community Resources
825 W. Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
T: (972) 721-4800
F: (972) 721-4813
HHS Celebrates National Community Developement Week -
The City of Irving’s Housing and Human Services Department will observe National Community Development Week with giveaways and workshops. This year’s April 21-26 celebration marks the 40th anniversary of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Below is a listing of currently scheduled events.
- Flower and Tree Giveaway from 4 to 7 p.m. April 17 at Senter Park Recreation Center, 901 S. Senter Road. Irving residents can receive free tree for planting courtesy of Home Depot. Supplies are limited. To reserve your free tree please call, 972-721-4800.
- Proclamation reading at 7 p.m. during the April 17th Council Meeting at City Hall, 825 W. Irving, TX 75060.
- Tudor Lane Open House from 3 to 6 p.m. April 18 at 2943 Tudor Lane. Participants and take a tour of the newly built homes for sale.
- Kids Home Improvement Workshop will be held from 10a.m. to 12p.m. April 19 at Cimarron Recreation Center, 201 Red River Trail. This free workshop, facilitated by Home Depot team members, is geared toward the younger do-it-yourselfer. Space is limited. To reserve your space please call, 972-721-4800
- A Do-It-Herself Workshop will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. April 22 at Cimmaron Recreation Center. Geared toward women, workshop participants will learn how to make improvements to their home that will result in increased value. Space is limited. To reserve your space please call, 972-721-4800