2014 Mayor and Keep Irving Beautiful Proud Partners Awards
Electronic and/or paper applications must be received by KIB by Wednesday, June 18, 2014. Entry applications are now closed.
Include a brief description of why you feel the nominee deserves the selected award. If available, please submit photographs. (Maximum 1 page in length, please).
- Youth Leadership Award recognizes outstanding efforts made by youth whose
accomplishments are bringing about cleaner, more beautiful campuses,
neighborhoods, parks, and/or communities.
- Educator Award honors those in the education field who encourage or
demonstrate efforts to promote the KIB mission through environmental education.
- Business & Industry Award
recognizes businesses and business
leaders with sound environmental principles supporting the Keep Irving
- Media Award recognizes the public awareness and education efforts
of media in supporting environmental issues.
- Civic Organization Award honors civic associations for their leadership efforts in improving the community environment.
- Faith Group Award recognizes outstanding contributions to the Irving environment by faith groups.
- Lifetime Achievement Award honors an individual who has provided leadership in
areas that support improving and enhancing the environment of Irving.
- Civil Servant Award recognizes professionals such as police officers,
firefighters, prosecutors, judges or environmental compliance officers, who
have supported the KIB mission through unique approaches to their duties.
- Green Government Award is designed to recognize outstanding contributions to
the Irving environment by government departments, divisions or agencies.
- KIB Hometown Award informal yet sincere, its purpose is to help residents
recognize and show appreciation for contributions to Irving’s quality of life.
awards may be given in each category.