Irving Fire Department
Victor Conley, Fire Chief
845 W. Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
T: (972) 721-4857
F: (972) 721-2795
Annual Report At-a-Glance
Click here to get a quick look at the department's activities for FY2012-13.
For Questions about Ambulance Bills contact:
Med3000 Ambulance Billing Agency
P.O. Box 843949
Dallas, TX 75284
Ph.: (866) 631-3116
Local: (214) 210-5449
This Week's Safety Topic
The Irving Fire Department asks everyone to celebrate but be safe this LABOR DAY weekend. Please keep the following safety tips in mind:
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- If you use a starter fluid, use only charcoal starter fluid. Never add charcoal fluid or any other flammable liquids to the fire.
- If you smell gas while cooking, immediately get away from the grill and call the fire department.
- Wear a seat belt every time you drive or ride in a motor vehicle, no matter how short the trip.
- Always buckle your child in the car using a child safety seat, booster seat, or seat belt according to his/her height, weight, and age.
- Don’t drink and drive, and don’t let someone else drink and drive.
Fire Safety Education
Schedule free fire safety education classes for any group, business, or organization located in the City of Irving. Please provide at least 30 days notice to schedule a class.
Submit a Community Outreach Group Presentation Request
Free Smoke Alarms
Your Irving Fire Department is providing and installing free smoke alarms to residents within the City of Irving. The only criterion for qualification is the residence must not be a rental property. Download application now
Complete the application and return it through one of the following methods.
- Fax to (972) 721-2795
- In Person to Irving Fire Administration, 845 W. Irving Blvd.
- Mail to Irving Fire Administration, 845 W. Irving Blvd., Irving, TX 75060
If you already have smoke alarms, remember to test them each month by pushing the test button down until it sounds. Remember to change smoke alarm batteries when you change your clocks at Daylight Savings Time. If your smoke alarm is over 10 years old it should be replaced. For more information, call (972) 721-2651.
Irving Firemen's Relief and Retirement Fund - Amended and Restated Plan Document