Gary Miller, Director
825 W. Irving Blvd, 2nd Floor
Irving, Texas 75060
T: (972) 721-2371
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
Attention Contractors: You now have an easier way to obtain single trade permits.
- Online Permitting: If you're a registered contractor applying for a single trade permit, you can now get a Permit Online! Call (972) 721-2371 to obtain a password/PIN if you do not already have one. You can apply, pay for, and print your own permit, as well as schedule inspections and get results of inspections. If you need help, click here for instructions.
- Homeowner Single Trade Permit: This is for Electrical, Mechanical (HVAC), Plumbing, Irrigation, and Residential Roof permits. After it is submitted online, we will contact you with a permit number. Once you have the permit number, then you can make payment by calling the automated payment and inspection line at (972) 721-3774. Once payment is received, the permit will be sent. If you are a contractor, see "Online Permitting" below for faster service!
Inspection Request Lines
- Voicemail | T: (972) 721-2571 (Cut-off time is 4 p.m. the day before the inspection)
- Automated phone system | T: (972) 721-3774 (Cut off time is 6 a.m. the day of the inspection). Permit payments can also be made here.
Irving Building Inspection System (IBIS) | Inspection codes and telephone payments (for permits)
- Online Permitting | See "Online Permitting" above. (Cut-off time is 6am the day of the inspection)