Collection: The Hinton Family Collection
Collection #: 45-11
Date of photograph: c. 1930
Description: H. P. Hinton, Sr., founded Hinton's Twin Wells Store in 1924. This is an exterior view of the store in 1932. The store was located along Eagle Ford Road (later Singleton Blvd.) between Dallas and Irving.
Information on original photograph:
4½" by 2¾", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image