Collection: The Hinton Family Collection
Collection #: 45-12
Date of photograph: c. 1930
Description: H. P. Hinton, Sr., founded Hinton's Twin Wells Store in 1924. This is an interior view of the store, c. 1932, after a meat counter had been added. H. P. Hinton, Jr., stands behind the counter. The store was located along Eagle Ford Road between Dallas and Irving.
Information on original photograph:
4½" by 2¾", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image