Collection: The Hinton Family Collection
Collection #: 45-17A
Date of photograph: c. 1930s
Description: Children from the Twin Wells community attended school in Irving, which was about two miles to the west of Twin Wells. The Irving school district built this three-story red brick school house in 1913. It was torn down in 1959.
Information on original photograph:
4½" by 3¼", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image