Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection
Collection #: 100-155P-01
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving community, Hackberry School, north boundary of community."
Description: Hackberry School. The Hackberry community was located about five miles north of Irving in 1925. Today it is the area of the Las Colinas development in Irving. The Hackberry school was built in 1911. It was located near what is now State Highway 114 between MacArthur Blvd. and O'Connor Road.
Information on original photograph: glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image