Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection
Collection #: 100-155P-09
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving community, Methodist Episcopal Church, Feb. 1925."
Description: The Irving Methodist Episcopal Church was established in 1908. This building stood on the northeast corner of Ohio St. and Third St. The building was replaced with a stone structure in 1937 which served the congregation until a new building was opened in 2002. Today the church is known as First United Methodist Church.
Information on original photograph: glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black- and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image