Methodist Sunday School class

Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection

Collection #: 100-155P-11

Date of photograph: 1925

Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving community, field study group Methodist Episcopal Church, March 1925."

Description: The Irving Methodist Episcopal Church was established in 1908.  Here a group of church members pose for a photo. Today the church is known as First United Methodist Church.

Information on original photograph: glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.

Return to main page | Next image | Previous image