|Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection|
Collection #: 100-155P-12
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving community, Methodist Epicopal parsonage, March 1925."
Description: The Irving Methodist Episcopal Church, South was established in 1908. Several years later, the congregation purchased a parsonage for their minister. Today the church is known as First United Methodist Church.
Information on original photograph: glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.