Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection
Collection #: 100-155P-15
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving Community, Christian Church, Feb. 1925."
Description: In 1903, Irving's founders donated a lot to the Church of Christ. The congregation built a church on the lot at the corner of South Delaware and First streets. The church was named the South Delaware Church of Christ. A two-story brick building replaced this wooden structure in 1929. Today the congregation has moved and is known as the South MacArthur Church of Christ.
Information on original photograph:
glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image