Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection
Collection #: 100-155P-16
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving Community, Church of Christ (Disciples), west edge of community."
Description: This church was known as the Crossroads Church of Christ. It was located at what was the intersection of County Line Road and today's Airport Freeway. This was approximately five miles northwest of the town of Irving in 1925. Today this area is in western Irving near D/FW Airport.
Information on original photograph:
glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image