|Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection|
Collection #: 100-155P-03
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving community, Shady Grove School, west side of community, Feb. 1925."
Description: Shady Grove School. The Shady Grove community was located to the west of Irving midway between today's State Highway 183 and Interstate Highway 30 and west of Belt Line Road. The Shady Grove school was the last common school district operating in Dallas County. In 1968, Shady Grove was annexed by the city of Grand Prairie.
Information on original photograph: glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.