Collection: Irving Community Lantern Slide Collection
Collection #: 100-155P-07
Date of photograph: 1925
Original lable on slide: "Dallas County, Irving community, Baptist Church, Feb. 1925."
Description: First Baptist Church. Irving's founders donated a lot for the construction of a Baptist Church. A temporary structure was built on the lot in 1909. This frame building was built in 1911. It served as the sanctuary until the present-day building was built in 1951.
Information on original photograph: glass slide, 3¼" by 4", black-and-white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image