Collection: The Charles and Catherine Schulze Collection
Collection #: 31-7
Date of photograph: n.d.
Description: C. P. Schulze stands next to his car, c. 1920s. C.P. Schulze came to Irving, Texas, in 1905 to take over running the lumber company founded by his brother J. O., who also co-founded the town of Irving. C. P. ran the lumber company until his death in 1957. His son Charles continued running the company until the early 1990s.
Information on original photograph:
3¼" by 5½", black and white.
Return to main page | Next image | Previous image