Irving Reminds Residents of Stage 3 Watering Restrictions
Stage 3 water restrictions, initiated Dec. 1, are still in force as part of the city’s drought contingency plan. These restrictions permit Irving water customers to irrigate once per week on designated days according to the street number address.
- Even-numbered addresses (those ending in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8) may water on Saturday only.
- Odd-numbered addresses (those ending in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9) may water on Sunday only.
commercial and multifamily watering
- Even-numbered addresses may water on Tuesday only.
- Odd-numbered addresses may water on Wednesday only.
- No irrigation may occur Monday, Thursday or Friday.
- No watering between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on any day.
While Stage 3 restrictions are in effect, residents may wash their cars at home on designated watering days and restaurants are being asked to provide water to patrons only by request. Residents or businesses observed violating the Stage 3 irrigation restrictions are subject to a citation from Code Enforcement or Water Utilities staff. Cooperation with the restrictions will help ensure water is available for domestic use, sanitation and fire protection.
Violators of Irving’s Stage 3 Water Restrictions are subject to fines of up to $2,000.
For more information, please visit the City of Irving's Stage 3 page or call (972) 721-2281.
Updated May 30