Ask the Budget Fiscal Friends (BFFs)
- I have a suggestion for the upcoming budget that I believe will have a huge impact on the city ...
- ... Citizens seem left out when it comes to their neighborhood needs in regards to street and infrastructure improvements.
- Long-time Irving resident dreaming of "Keeping Irving Magnificent!"
- I would really like to see a grant program for individuals or small businesses who want to invest in renewable energy.
- Please be conservative with the budget for the upcoming year.
- Change our garbage collection to just once a week and have plastic bins.
- I would like to suggest for consideration several service points increases/improvements within the Fire department.
- Would recommend plans to fix up and utilize the pool at Lee Park.
- I wanted to find more details on the "Bear" armored vehicle.
- Please be careful of letting the pension funding get out of hand.
- More parks! More trees planted. An indoor pool in South Irving with more open hours than the Senior Center.
- Lower property taxes.
- Are there NOT ANY "exemptions" for persons over the age of 65?
- Please clean up Northwest Park.
- I recently heard that our trash pick up is being reduced to once weekly and I was wondering if my taxes will be reduced accordingly?