Independence Day Fireworks Show
Scenic Lake Carolyn is the site for the evening festivities. Located along the south side of Lake Carolyn, the Fireworks Show offers a fantastic way to finish your Independence Day. Entry is free!
- Bring a blanket or lawn chair for seating.
- Umbrellas and pop-up tents are permitted, but must be secured to the ground using weights or stakes.
- No alcohol may be brought into or removed from the event site; outside food and beverage are permitted.
- Leashed, well-behaved dogs are permitted at the festival, but must be removed prior to the fireworks display for safety. The handler is responsible for controlling and cleaning up at the dog at all times.
- Only vendors who have preregistered with Irving Special Events may sell at this event.
- Please refrain from smoking within the event grounds.
Event parking is available in area parking garages for $10 per vehicle, cash only (no bills larger than $20 accepted). Garages open to the public one hour before the event.
Attendees also are encouraged to ride the DART Orange Line to the Las Colinas Urban Center Station. A free shuttle service will transport attendees between the station and the event.
Complete an event survey and receive a complimentary gift (while supplies last). There are two ways to complete a survey.
- Using a mobile device, visit www.pollev.com/IrvingEvents and complete the Fireworks Show survey online. Once the survey is complete, show your mobile device to staff at the red Information Station to receive your complimentary gift.
- Complete a paper survey by visiting the Information Station, located in the center of the event grounds.
Restrooms and First Aid
Both standard and ADA accessible portable restrooms are located throughout the events grounds. Please visit the red Information Station for assistance with first aid, lost and found, and general event information.
Enjoy amazing music performances on the Main Stage throughout the evening!
|DJ Chris Brown|
Party with the best DJ in DFW as DJ Chris Brown returns to Irving with top dance music and a high energy show. Prepare to sign along, learn the latest dance crazes and have a great time between band sets.
6:30-7:45 p.m., 8:15-9:30 p.m.
The Argyles are a collection of talented musicians and performers based in Austin, where they are known for high-energy shows and powerful vocals. Their music covers popular songs from the classics to today, incorporating soul, funk, pop, rock and Latin favorites into each set.
The grand finale and highlight of the evening is the ever-popular fireworks spectacular! Sit with friends and family and enjoy the large, colorful display.
New in 2018, the show will be fired from a barge in the middle of Lake Carolyn! Enjoy special effects that can only be produced on the water at the most unique show in all of DFW.
From 6 to 9 p.m. the City of Irving and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving invite families to enjoy several free attractions, including wet and dry inflatable rides, airbrush tattoos, and a visits with Uncle Sam. Those planning to take part in the water rides are encouraged to bring a towel! Swim attire is not required, but all attire must be appropriate for a family event. Novelty light-up toys will be available for purchase throughout the event.
The Fun Zone is presented by Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving.
Over a dozen food vendors will line the street, selling everything from burgers and tacos to funnel cakes and kettle corn. Cool off with a range of icy treats, including ice cream, shaved ice and fresh fruit drinks.
Participating Food Vendors
* An ATM will be available next to the red Information Station for attendee convenience.
2018 EVENT SPONSOR
Become a Sponsor
Thousands of people from Irving and neighboring areas attend our annual festivities. Support this community event and increase the visibility of your organization by becoming a sponsor. For more information on becoming a sponsor, view our Sponsorship Packages (PDF) and contact The Sponsor Bureau at (214) 702-6411.
*Please check back regularly for event updates. Information is subject to change.