Let the Play Begin!
After significant renovation, the former Twin Wells Golf Course has reopened as the Irving Golf Club. The club, at 2000 E. Shady Grove Road, opens at 7:30 a.m. daily. Tee times are being scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The club will begin scheduling tee times 7 a.m. Aug. 21 on a
First-come, first-served basis. Call (972) 457-0772 to book.
The city hired golf course architect Colligan Golf Design to remodel the former Twin Wells Golf Course.
The remodeled 18-hole course winds along the Trinity River and offers a sweeping view of the Dallas skyline.
The renovation included rerouting eight holes and installing a new irrigation system. Architects reshaped the greens and built them to United States Golf Association (USGA) specifications. They reconstructed and leveled the tees and re-contoured the fairways to improve drainage and increase strategic interest.
The front nine holes now sit where the former back nine were. The newly designed back nine were restructured to give players a more challenging game.
The city is remodeling the clubhouse, as well as enhancing the food and beverage selection. The clubhouse and pro shop are open. The club will offer food and beverage options while construction wraps up on the kitchen.
To book a tee time, please call (972) 457-0772.
Mon-Thur | Fri-Sun
Mon-Thur | Fri-Sun
|Open to 2 p.m.||$30 | $35||$35 | $45|
|Twilight 2 - 4 p.m.||$27 | $30||$30 | $40|
|Super Twilight, after 4 p.m.||$25 | $25||$25 | $35|
- Must show valid proof of Irving residency to receive resident discount.
- Must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for all reservations.
- For group reservations of 12 or larger, call (972) 457-0772.
Irving Golf Club enforces proper golfing attire and does not permit tank tops, cut-off shorts or tee shirts on the course. Golfers arriving to play that are not in compliance with the dress code must change prior to teeing off. Irving Golf Club is a soft spike facility (no metal spikes).
Men’s Dress Code
- Collared or mock golf shirts preferred.
- Khaki pant/shorts only. No swimwear allowed.
- Shorts must be Bermuda-length.
Ladies’ Dress Code
- Appropriate golf attire required (sleeveless shirts require collar).
- Khaki pants/shorts/skorts only. No swimwear allowed.
- Shorts/skorts must be of appropriate length.
The golf shop at Irving Golf Club features a great selection of golf attire, outerwear and shoes for men and women, from the best brands in golf.
The Clock is Ticking
Reservations for Aug. 31 and later tee times opens 7 a.m. Aug. 21. Call (972) 457-0772.
Don't Wait - Reserve Your Spot!
- 7 a.m. Aug. 21 - Reservations open for Aug. 31 and later tee times. Call (972) 457-0772 to book dates.
- 7 a.m. Aug. 31 - Irving Golf Club opens.
Stay tuned for the invitation to the ribbon-cutting for Irving Golf Club.