- South Irving Library Meeting Room 1
- South Irving Library Meeting Room 2
- South Irving Library Meeting Room 3
- South Irving Library Program Room
- South Irving Library Board Room
- Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
- West Irving Library Meeting Room
About Library Meeting Rooms
The meetings rooms of the Irving Public Library System are primarily intended to support the goals of the Irving Public Library: to improve the community's quality of life by providing access to information for lifelong learning and to provide space for ongoing activities of the Library.
The South Irving Library, Valley Ranch Library and West Irving Library meetings rooms are secondarily available to organizations and groups to reserve for the purpose of providing a meeting space for public use for a nominal fee.
View the Meeting Room Reservation Form (PDF) to apply to reserve a room.
- The organization's representative may apply in person at the requested Irving Library location of the event or via email Library Meetings.
- Room payment is due prior to room confirmation. Payment can be made with cash, check, money order, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card accepted). Payments will be accepted in person at the requested Irving Library location during normal business hours, or via U.S. Postal mail as follows:
City of Irving Library
PO Box 152288
Irving, TX 75015-2288
- Applicant will be notified by phone or email of room confirmation when payment is received and funds have cleared the bank.
- To reduce conflicts with library programs, meeting room(s) may be reserved no more than 60 days in advance and no less than seven days in advance.
- The person making the reservation must be an authorized representative of the organization. He / she must be present at the meeting.
|Classification||Cost per 4 hour increment|
|Non-profit certified organization (must show proof of non-profit status)||
|Other eligible groups (including corporations, small businesses, healthcare providers, etc.)||
|South Library offers four meeting rooms can be combined into larger spaces||
Charge per room used
|Exempt groups (Library programs and groups co-sponsored by the library), registered book clubs
can use library meeting rooms for free twice annually