West Irving Aquatic Center
The West Irving Aquatic Center is open for the summer season. Regular summer hours run June 1 to Labor Day weekend.
This state-of-the-art facility is conveniently accessible by DART bus routes. Free parking for the aquatic center is available on the east side of Dry Branch Creek, with a pedestrian bridge linking to the pool on the west side of the creek. A large clock tower and covered waiting areas accentuate the entrance into the facility.
Currently, Irving aquatic facilities are available to Irving residents only.
- Concession Stand
- Current Channel
- First Aid Room
- Four-Lane Lap Pool
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Shaded Pool
- Special Needs Accessible Ramp
- Splash Pool
- Water Wheelchairs
- Water Playground
- Water Slides
- Wet Deck
- Zero-Depth Entry Pools
Guests using aquatic facilities should note:
- No glass containers are allowed in Irving aquatic facilities.
- Restrooms are open.
- Locker rooms and showers remain closed.
- Proper swim attire must be worn to and from the pool. Changing facilities are unavailable.
- Guests are requested to wear a face mask covering their mouth and nose on deck areas when appropriate.
- Guests must provide their own Coast Guard-approved life jackets, kickboards, pull buoys and other equipment. No items are available for loan.
West Irving Aquatic Center Fees
- Currently, aquatic facilities are available to Irving residents only.
- Fee is charged for entrance to the pool, including nonswimmers.
- Seasonal passes are valid only at this facility and the Cimarron Family Aquatic Center.
|Toddlers (Ages 3 and younger)||Free|
|Youth (Ages 4 to 17)||$2|
|Adult (Ages 18 to 54)||$3|
|Senior Adults (Ages 55 and older)||Free|
Seasonal Pass Fees
|Youth (Ages 4 to 17)||$25|
|Adult (Ages 18 to 54)||$50|
|Family (Irving residents only)||$100|
Public Swim (Any Age)
Currently, aquatic facilities are available to Irving residents only.
Ages seven and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
|Days of Operation||Time|
|Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday||1 to 7 p.m.|
Cabanas and facility rentals are unavailable until further notice.