West Irving Aquatic Center
West Irving Aquatic Center is now closed for the season. Please visit the facility Memorial Day weekend.
This state-of-the-art facility is conveniently accessible by DART bus routes. Free parking for the aquatic center is available on the east side of Dry Branch Creek, with a pedestrian bridge linking to the pool on the west side of the creek. A large clock tower and covered waiting areas accentuate the entrance into the facility.
- Concession Stand
- Current Channel
- First Aid Room
- Four-Lane Lap Pool
- Locker Rooms with Showers
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Shaded Pool
- Special Needs Accessible Ramp
- Splash Pool
- Water Wheelchairs
- Water Playground
- Water Slides
- Wet Deck
- Zero-Depth Entry Pools
Aquatic Center Rules & Policies
Patrons are required to wear appropriate swimwear for admission to Irving aquatic facilities. View the Acceptable Swimwear Guidelines
West Irving Aquatic Center Fees
- Fee is charged for entrance to the pool, including nonswimmers.
- Seasonal passes are valid only at this facility and the Cimarron Family Aquatic Center.
| Age Group
|Toddlers (Ages 3 and younger)||Free|
|Youth (Ages 4 to 17)||$2|
|Adult (Ages 18 to 54)||$3|
|Senior Adults (Ages 55 and older)||Free|
Seasonal Pass Fees
| Age Group
|Youth (Ages 4 to 17)||$25|
|Adult (Ages 18 to 54)||$50|
|Family (Irving residents only)||$100|
- Public Swim
- Lap Swim
- Summer Sharks Swim Team
- Limited to a maximum of 100 people.
- Reservations for private parties must be made by an Irving resident.
- Reservations must be made and paid for at least one week in advance at the Parks and Recreation Administrative office, City Hall, 825 W. Irving Blvd. The administrative office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Payments cannot be accepted on weekends.
|Hours of Availability||Cost|
|10 a.m. to noon (Saturday, Sunday)||$300|
|8 to 10 p.m. (Friday, Saturday)||$400|
Cabana rentals are available at West Irving Aquatic Center. Each cabana provides protection from the sun, as well as tables and seating for up to 16 people.
Two-hour timeslots are available beginning at noon, and continue throughout the day from 2 to 4 p.m., 4 to 6 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m, Monday through Saturday. Sunday rentals run noon to 6 p.m.
The price is $10 an hour, with a two-hour minimum and a four-hour maximum by an individual or group. Cabana rentals must be reserved by an Irving resident.