Indoor Aquatic Centers
Welcome back Irving residents!
Irving's indoor aquatics facilities are open on a modified schedule to Irving residents only. Residents must reserve their visit online through the Parks and Recreation ActiveNet website.
Heritage Aquatic Center
The Heritage Aquatic Center's, 200 S. Jefferson Street, operation hours are Monday through Friday, with limited hours and sessions by reservation only. Residents must reserve their visit online through the Parks and Recreation ActiveNet website.
- Adults ages 18 and older are welcome to reserve a time slot.
- Some time slots are available to Irving residents ages 50 and older only.
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. | Monday through Friday (reservations required)
North Lake Natatorium
The North Lake Natatorium, 5001 N. MacArthur Blvd., is open on a modified schedule to Irving residents only.
- Adult and senior Irving residents are welcome at all time slots.
- Children ages 12 and older are welcome to lap swim from 5 to 6 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.
Hours of Operation
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Tuesday, Thursday (reservations required)
- 5 to 8 p.m. | Monday, Wednesday, Friday (reservations required)
Guests using aquatic facilities should note:
- No food, drinks or coolers are allowed, with the exception of bottled water.
- Restrooms are open.
- Locker rooms and showers remain closed.
- Proper swim attire must be worn to and from the pool. Changing facilities are unavailable.
- Guests are requested to wear a face mask covering their mouth and nose on deck areas when appropriate.
- Guests must provide their own Coast Guard-approved life jackets, kickboards, pull buoys and other equipment. No items are available for loan.
The Parks and Recreation Department has taken great care to build a safe reopening plan for Irving residents. Due to limited availability, scheduling and reduced capacities, city facilities are available to Irving residents only. When visiting aquatic and recreation facilities, patrons should bring water, hand sanitizer and hand wipes.
Residents must reserve a time for all recreation center and aquatic facility activities. Once registered on ActiveNet, members can purchase an Irving Parks and Recreation (IPAR) membership card for $5 at the recreation centers. At this time, all guests must be an Irving resident to receive an IPAR card.