Late Summer Schedules Adjusted for City Aquatic Facilities
Each year, the City of Irving’s summer pools and outdoor aquatic centers are staffed by college and high school students. With the new school year approaching, a number of these students will be ending their employment to prepare for their return to the classroom. As a result, the city will follow a modified operational schedule at its seasonal aquatic centers and pools throughout the end of the summer aquatics season to ensure the safety of all patrons.
Last Day of 2019 Season is Aug. 11. These Facilities closed for Season on Aug. 12:
- Lee Park Pool
- Lively Park Pool
- Senter Park Pool
Seasonal facilities open through Sept. 2:
- Cimarron Family Aquatic Center: Morning Lap Swim only, M-F; Saturday-Sunday regular operation
- Northwest Spray Park: normal operation schedule, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Southwest Spray Park: normal operation schedule, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- West Irving Aquatic Center: Morning Lap Swim only, M-Th; Saturday-Sunday regular operation
Sept. 2 | Labor Day
- Final day of operation for all seasonal aquatic centers and spray parks.
- Heritage Aquatic Center closed.
Aug. 3- Sept. 2
- North Lake Natatorium closed for annual maintenance. Reopens Sept. 3.
The Cimarron Family Aquatic Center, 199 Red River Trail, Irving, Texas, opened in May 2008. The facility features a water playground, a splash playground and slides.
Lee Park Pool, 3000 Pamela Drive, is closed for the season. Visit Memorial Day weekend for the 2020 opening.
Lively Park Pool is closed for the season. Visit Memorial Day weekend for the 2020 opening.
The Senter Park Pool, 901 S. Senter St., is closed for the season. Visit Memorial Day weekend for the 2020 opening.
The West Irving Aquatic Center, 3701 Conflans Road, provides a family-oriented atmosphere and offers a variety of amenities.