Gaming Field Rentals
The City of Irving Athletics Department rents lighted baseball fields and multi-use fields under the supervision of Parks and Recreation. Baseball and multipurpose fields are available for rent at Irving Soccer Complex, Southwest Park and Trinity View Park for tournaments, instructional camps and league games.
Note: The City of Irving does not have the authority to assign or rent middle school or high school fields. Contact the Irving Independent School District for information.
The City of Irving’s gaming fields are only available for rentals to leagues and for tournament play. Patrons interested in renting fields for recreational use may be able to rent the Practice Fields.
Patrons interested in renting the gaming fields must apply online. Download the application (PDF)
- At no time should a cosponsored league sublet fields to any other group or organization.
- All field usage requests from non-league organizations must be directed to the city’s Parks and Recreation Department.
- Access to the concession building and upstairs scorekeeper box is not permitted. These areas are for City of Irving league use only. Special requests can be made to the Athletics Manager.
- Scoreboards and controllers are owned by the city’s league associations. If available, arrangements for use must be made directly with the leagues. Charges may apply.
- Should renters need port-o-lets placed on-site, renters will need to contract directly with an outside vendor of choice. One unit per 100 participants, and one unit must be Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliant.
- League associations are given priority for providing concessions. Should they waive the option, renters can make their own arrangements, subject to Athletics Department approval. A temporary food permit is required through the City of Irving Inspections Department.
- Signs and banners can be hung along the fence but must be removed at the end of the event.
- No solicitation of alcohol and tobacco product are permitted.
- $250 per field, with a $500 tournament fee.
- $25 lining fee per field/per day. All fields will be prepped, and bases will be set up.
- Umpires are not provided.
- Payment or deposit must be made in full no later than 14 days after a rental request is approved, unless otherwise stated. If request is made within 14 days of use, then the fee is due within 24 hours of approval. Failure to remit payment by deadline will cancel the application.
- A $500 nonrefundable deposit is due one (1) week from the signed invoice/permit.
- Final payment is due one (1) week prior to event.
- Payment can be made by check, money order or credit card (MasterCard or VISA). Cash payments are not accepted.
- Deposit payments should be made to the City of Irving, and the balance made to Irving All Sports Association.
Cancellation and Rain-Out Policy
- Cancellations must be made at least five (5) business days prior to the event. Cancellations made less than five business days prior forfeit the $500 deposit.
- Should the fields need to be turned and relined, the cost is $25 per field for each occurrence after the initial setup. A minimum of two staff at $35 per hour/per staffer, with a minimum of two hours charge will be assessed.
- In the event of rain, a drying agent can be provided at $10 per bag, with a maximum of 10 bags per field. Staff will make this decision upon renter's request. An additional hourly rate for staff to service the field prior to 2:30 p.m. will apply. On-call services will not be provided.