The Animal Connection Experience at Fritz Park offers an ideal setting for people of all ages to learn about animals, both familiar and exotic. For decades, Fritz Park has been the place families to learn about animal life.
The Animal Connection Experience at Fritz Park will return for another summer featuring petting farm animals, pony rides, exotic animals, a gift and snack shop. This summer they will feature surprise activities every Saturday along with a variety of special events. The Animal Connection Experience is a U.S. Department of Agriculture licensed operation.
Open June 3 TO jULY 30
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday-Saturday
- Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday
- General Admission: $5 per person
- Irving residents (proof of residency required): $4 per person
- Children 2 and younger: Free
- Petting Zoo Feed: $1
- Pony rides: $3
- Kid's Combo (admission, feed and pony ride): $7
Located near East 15th Street and East Vilbig Road, the park is easily accessible from anywhere in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.