Payment in Full
- Pay Online or Inquire: Pay your fines in full online Opens a New Window. with a credit card.
- Pay Online with Deferred Disposition: Pay your fines in full online with a credit card and request deferred disposition to dismiss your case.
- Pay by Phone: Pay your fines in full by phone with a credit card. Call 1-866-223-6021.
- Pay by Mail or in Person: If you wish to pay your fine in full, simply check guilty or no contest on option #1 on the bottom (or back) of your citation (PDF) Opens a New Window. and return the citation with check or money order for the amount of the fine to the Irving Municipal Court. Payments in full can be made either by mail or in person.
The Court Clerk’s Office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding city holidays. The mailing address is:
- Irving Municipal Court
P.O. Box 152288
Irving, Texas 75015-2288
- Irving Municipal Court
- A drop box also is available 24 hours a day in the main entrance to the Municipal Court. Payment must be put in drop box no later than 21 calendar days from the date you received your citation.
If you wish to pay your fine in multiple payments, you must request to do so at the court clerk window located in the lobby of the Court. Additional administrative fees apply for setting up a payment plan. And, your Time Payment Application (PDF) Opens a New Window. must be approved. Once approved and the administrative fee has been paid, future partial payments can be made through our online payment system.
Standard requirements to be placed on a payment plan are as follows:
- A plea of guilty or no contest must be entered on your case before you are eligible for a time payment plan.
- An administrative fee of $25 per violation is added to your fine(s) and court cost and must be paid in full and in advance of the start of your scheduled payments.
- If you wish to add cases to an existing time payment plan, your current plan must be up-to-date. If it is, the procedures listed above in item #2 will also apply to these additional time payment plans.
- You will pay $100 per month (unless the Judge has granted a modified payment amount) until the total amount is paid in full.
- It will be the defendant’s responsibility to keep track of and maintain the time payment plan. The time payment plan option does not in any way release the defendant from the responsibility of the total fine due.
Note: If you enroll in the time payment plan option you are waiving your right to a trial.