Housing and Redevelopment
BEFORE visiting CITY HALL
- An appointment is required to submit a Home Rehabilitation or Down Payment Assistance Program application. Call (972) 721-4800.
- Payments should be mailed to: Irving City Hall-Housing and Redevelopment, 825 W. Irving Blvd., Irving, TX 75060.
- For questions about any Housing and Redevelopment program, call (972) 721-4800 before visiting City Hall.
Annually, volunteers from throughout the community go out to search and survey homeless people in Irving. This annual count and survey of the homeless population, held in concert with regional and national efforts, assists policy makers in the development of programs and services to help this vulnerable population.
This annual event is could not be possible without the help of other organizations, such as Many Helping Hands.
The City of Irving’s Housing and Redevelopment division helps provide housing-related and social services to stabilize neighborhoods and to help reduce the effects of poverty on Irving residents through the U.S. Department of Housing Urban Development (HUD) funds.
Some of the responsibilities of the Housing and Redevelopment division include:
- Manage the home restoration program.
- Administer the down payment assistance program.
- Help construct and rehabilitate affordable homes in the community.
- Provide social services.
- Provide homeless services.
Senior Manager, Housing and Redevelopment
825 W. Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
P: (972) 721-4800
F: (972) 721-4813
Homeless and Rental Assistance
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.