- Community Health
- Health Resources
COVID-19 Health Resources
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL OR HEALTH EMERGENCY, CALL 9-1-1 NOW
|For Irving-Related COVID-19 Questions, Email COVID19@CITYOFIRVING.ORG|
|For Noncity COVID-19 Questions, Call 211, Select Option 6|
- Must be older than 5 years old.
- Must be a City of Dallas or Dallas County resident with address verification (example: utility bill, government issued ID).
- First responders, DART drivers, healthcare workers, CISA essential workers, regardless of where they live, who work in the City of Dallas or Dallas County. Must provide a valid work ID.
- City of Dallas or Dallas County employees; must provide a valid work ID.
- For individuals who work in the City of Dallas or Dallas County but live outside those jurisdictions and do not fall into one of the above listed categories, testing is available at the Dallas College Mountain View Campus location.
Texas COVID-19 Testing Sites
Texas Department of state health services
Federal COVID-19 Resources