Recommending Titles with Libby
While searching for titles within Libby, patrons can recommend titles not currently owned by Irving Public Library by using a "Notify Me" tag.
- If a title is not found during a search, the phrase "Deep Searching is available in the filters of this list" will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the phrase or on the three lines near the top left of the screen.
- Scroll and select the tag "deep search".
- Tap the top right button "Show titles."
- Tap "Notify Me" next to the desired title.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the Notify Me tag.
- If the library acquires the item, the user will be notified to check it out or place it on hold.