Housing Needs

Irving-Flag.jpgRental, Mortgage and Homelessness Assistance from the City of Irving

Are you a City of Irving resident in danger of eviction or foreclosure due to COVID-19? You may be eligible for assistance from the city.

Visit Irving's Community Development and Housing website for eligibility requirements and more details.

Dallas County SealDallas County Reopens Emergency Housing Assistance Program

Irving residents are eligible to receive short-term emergency housing assistance from Dallas County to pay rent, mortgage or utilities. The assistance is the form of a grant, and no repayment is needed. Payments are made directly to the landlord, mortgage company or utility provider. 

Assistance for EHAP is eligibility-based and will be processed through a lottery system.

Residents are urged to complete the online prescreening application to determine eligibility. View the English application | Ver la versión en español

See the details on the program at the Dallas County website.

  1. Renter Assistance
  2. Sheltering, Housing

Rental Assistance

Landlord/Tenant Issues

Additional Resources