Business Funding Assistance
Dallas County Emergency Small Business Assistance Program (EBAP)
Dallas County is accepting preapplications for its Emergency Business Assistance Program (EBAP). EBAP is funded with an allocation of $5 million in federal CARES Act dollars and is designed to rapidly provide financial assistance to small businesses located in Dallas County that have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and that have been unable to obtain financial assistance to meet all of their business needs. Small businesses may be eligible to obtain a forgivable loan worth up to $15,000.
Visit the Dallas County website for more information and the application process.
SHARED WORK PROGRAM
- Creative Capital’s Art Resources: A list of resources for artists working in all disciplines, as well as arts philanthropists and arts professionals.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program: Offering $100 million in cash grants and credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in the more than 30 countries where Facebook operates.
- Google Support for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs): Google is providing access to capital, Google ad credits and more for small- and medium-sized businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Hello Alice Small Business Emergency Grants: Offers $10,000 grants to small businesses impacted by COVID-19. Grant recipients also receive ongoing support from the Hello Alice community.
- The James Beard Foundation Food and Beverage Industry Relief Fund: Developed to provide critical financial assistance to small, independent restaurants that, due to the COVID-19 national disaster, have an immediate need for funds to pay set operating expenses and keep from going out of business.
- MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund: The Recording Academy and its affiliated charitable foundation MusiCares established the fund to help peers in the music community affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Apply for assistance, or make a difference by donating.
- Salesforce Care Small Business Grants: Offers $10,000 grants to small businesses impacted by COVID-19, along with a virtual toolbox of free resources, solutions and tips.
- Texas Downtown Association: A list of various funding opportunities for small businesses.
- Texas Music Office: Assistance information and resources for music industry professionals.
- Texas Restaurant Association – Texas Restaurant Relief Fund: Created to support independent restaurants, the Texas Restaurant Relief Fund will distribute grants of up to $5,000 per unit to immediately support their financial needs. These funds are earmarked specifically for use to keep restaurant doors open and workers employed. Click here to apply.
- Transforming Lives Through the Arts (TACA) Emergency Arts Relief Fund: Provides short-term immediate relief to Dallas County nonprofit arts organizations who have experienced lost revenue or increased expenses due to COVID-19 precautionary measures. Eligible organizations can receive awards of up to $10,000.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce | Save Small Business Fund – Offering short-term relief of $5,000 grants for small employers in economically vulnerable communities.
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund: In partnership with Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), Verizon is investing $2.5 million of grants up to $10,000 for businesses facing immediate financial pressure - especially entrepreneurs of color, women-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically underserved communities.