Business Tools and Resources
- Federal Government Response to COVID-19
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) | List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Small Business Administration | Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- U.S. Department of Labor | Coronavirus Resources: Topics include workplace safety, wages/hours and leave, and unemployment insurance flexibility.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- U.S. Department Of Treasury | The CARES Act Works for All Americans
- Internal Revenue Service | Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities, Health and Retirement Plans, and Individuals and Families
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship | Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
State of Texas
- Office of the Texas Governor | Texas Included in Emergency Designation for SBA Small Business Disaster Loans
- FAQs for Texas Businesses
- Information page for Texas business-related COVID-19 resources, including a list of required documentation for the SBA Loan process, state departments’ funding opportunities, and Jobseeker resources.
- Governor Announces Extensions to TWC Payment Deadlines for Certain Employers
- Texas Attorney General Office | Update: Calculation of Business Days and COVID-19
- Texas Comptroller’s Office: Tax Help Is Available to Businesses
- Texas Workforce Commission | COVID-19 Resources for Employers: Information impacting employers such unemployment benefits and precautions for employers.
- Shared work program: A voluntary program developed to help Texas employers and employees withstand a business slowdown and avoid layoffs. Under the program, an employer can supplement an employee’s lost wages because of reduced hours worked with partial unemployment benefits.
- Texas Associated Of Workforce Boards | COVID-19 Resources
- Texas Department of Agriculture – COVID-19 Resources Guide
- Texas Downtown Association (TDA) | Information And Resources For Downtowns: Funding sources independent of state and local governments. Preparedness, recovery and marketing resources; advice; and ideas from other communities.
Dallas County, Local resources
- County Update COVID-19 Information
- Office of Small Business Enterprise
- Small Business Development Center
- North Texas Small Business Development Center: Visit the website for information and tips for applying for a disaster loan
- The Dallas Metropolitan SBDC serves the Dallas county area and is hosted by El Centro College. Contact for assistance on EIDL and PPP loan applications. Phone: (214) 860-5865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irving Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Restaurant Association
- Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas | List of Centers
- Forbes Magazine | Six Sources Of Crucial COVID-19 Support For Small Businesses
- Institute for Local Self-Reliance (ILSR) | COVID-19: What Small Business Can Do: Tips for businesses on how to adjust business operations and communicating those changes with your customers.
- Main Street America | COVID-19 Main Street Resources
- National Development Council (NDC) | Resource Guide: Links to bills, small business assistance, resource and example programs from across the United States.
- Texas Economic Development Council (TEDC) | COVID-19 Resources & Updates: From information and webinars to contacts and programs.
- Texas REALTORS | COVID-19 Resource for Real Estate Brokers
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Combating the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Small Business Preparedness Expanded Guide: Resources to help prepare for disasters and organize your organization’s response.
- Develop a Small Business Disaster Recovery Plan: A disaster plan and adequate insurance are keys to recovery. Learn key elements of a business recovery plan.
- Combating the Coronavirus