Irving Parks and Recreation facilities are available to Irving residents and non-residents, through the department’s online reservation system, ActiveNet.
To enjoy and make a reservation at the recreation centers, aquatics facilities or park pavilions, an ActiveNet account is required.
Step 1: Create an Online Account
- Visit the ActiveNet website at CityofIrving.org/IrvingRec.
- Select “Create an Account” (upper right corner).
- Enter the requested information.
- For a new membership, information is needed for head of household and each family member registering for classes.
Step 2: Purchase a Membership
Currently, a membership is not required to make a reservation for Heritage Aquatic Center. View the fee schedule.
Membership is required to participate in any Irving Parks and Recreation program or reserve time at any recreation center.
Once the account for the household is created, visit any neighborhood recreation center to have a photo taken and complete the ID card process. The membership is valid for one year.
- Each adult must bring photo identification showing proof of Irving residency to receive the resident rate.
- Memberships must be purchased in person. An ID card will be issued to each member ages 12 and older. Children ages 11 and younger will not be issued a card, but must be registered for a membership to participate in programs.
Irving residents and non-residents can purchase a membership or use Irving Parks and Recreation facilities.
View the fee schedule.
Patrons without Internet access can create an online account using computers at city libraries. Front desk staff at recreation centers also are available for assistance. For more information, call (972) 721-2501.