Create an ActiveNet Account
The Parks and Recreation Department has taken great care to build a safe plan for Irving residents this summer. Due to limited availability, scheduling and reduced capacities, Irving Parks and Recreation facilities are available to Irving residents only, through the department’s online reservation system, ActiveNet.
To enjoy and make a reservation at the reopened recreation centers, aquatics facilities or park pavilions, an ActiveNet account is required.
Step 1: Create an Online Account
- Visit the ActiveNet website at CityofIrving.org/IrvingRec.
- Select “Create an Account” (upper right corner).
- Enter the requested information.
- For a new membership, information is needed for head of household and each family member registering for classes.
Step 2: Purchase a Membership
Currently, a membership is not required to make a reservation for Heritage Aquatic Center.
Membership is required to participate in any Irving Parks and Recreation program or reserve time at any reopened recreation center.
Once the account for the household is created, visit any reopened neighborhood recreation center to have a photo taken and complete the ID card process. The membership is valid for one year.
- Each adult must bring photo identification showing proof of Irving residency to receive the resident rate.
- Memberships must be purchased in person. An ID card will be issued to each member ages 12 and older. Children ages 11 and younger will not be issued a card, but must be registered for a membership to participate in programs.
At this time, only Irving residents can purchase a membership or use Irving Parks and Recreation facilities.
- Ages 0-11: Free
- Ages 12 and older: $5 (resident)
Heritage Senior Center
- Ages 50 and older – $10 (residents)
Patrons without Internet access can create an online account using computers at city libraries. Front desk staff at recreation centers also are available for assistance. For more information, call (972) 721-2501.