If you have already submitted an application, please call 972-721-4899 to check your application status. Do not submit another application as it will delay the process.
Are you a City of Irving resident who has experienced an economic hardship and facing eviction or foreclosure? You may be eligible for assistance.
You must be able to provide the following information/documents to determine your eligibility for one of the City of Irving’s assistance programs.
Minimum Requirements for Prescreening:
- Must live in the City of Irving
- Proof of household members
- Proof of income
- Valid identification
- Head(s) of Household must be a Legal Resident or U.S Citizen
- Birth certificates for all minor children
- Copy of your current lease (for rental assistance)
- Late or eviction notice for monthly rent (for rental assistance)
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement (for mortgage assistance)
- Documentation of hardship
- Verification of Homelessness form (for homelessness assistance) Click here for printable form