COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Effective March 29, the Texas Department of State Health Services will expand their COVID-19 vaccine priority eligibility requirements to all adults. Read On...
Vaccinations Administered: Approximately More than 20,000 first and second dosesUpdated: April 28, 2021
VACCINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
The Dallas County Health and Human Services (DCHHS) COVID-19 vaccination registration and prescreening system serves Dallas County residents in as outlined by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS).
The registration website is for vaccination eligibility only at DCHHS, and not for all providers within Dallas County. In addition, Dallas County schedules all vaccine appointments and locations. Vaccination sites are provided a list of appointments from the county and cannot accept walk-up applicants.
VACCINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Visit the Dallas County Health and Human Services registration portal or call 1-855-IMMUNE9 (1-855-466-8639) for registration assistance (available in English and Spanish, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., daily).
- Complete the registration form.
- Residents will receive an email to confirm registration. The email will include frequently asked questions (FAQs) with additional information.
- Residents will be prioritized based on Texas DSHS criteria and will be contacted by Dallas County with an appointment location, date and time.
- On their appointment date and time, residents come to the vaccine site with their QR code on their mobile device or a printed copy to receive their vaccine dose. Do not share the individualized QR code.
Beginning in January, Texas established large vaccination sites or hubs around the state. The goal of these hubs is to provide more people the vaccine and a simpler way to sign up for an appointment. Providers will focus on vaccinating areas and populations hardest hit by COVID‑19.
Retail Pharmacy List
For a list of pharmacies participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy program, visit Center's for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Dallas County HHS Vaccine Registration Website
- Dallas County Drive-Thru and Second Dose FAQs in English and Spanish