Short-Term Rentals

  1. Register

Short-term rentals (STRs) must be registered annually with the City of Irving. 


After registering, go to your Business Center page. Under the orange bell icon, select the "Read Short-Term Rental Certificate of Registration Application" link to complete, pay and submit the STR registration form.

Screenshot of Short-Term Rental registration website.

For more information about the STR registration process, contact Code Enforcement via email or call (972) 721-4829.

  1. HOT Tax
  1. Report Concerns
  1. Background
  1. Frequently Asked Questions