Firefighter Challenge for Brain Cancer AwarenessIn partnership with the Nick Gonzales Foundation, the Irving Fire Department hosted a challenge at the Irving-Grand Prairie Joint Fire Training Facility. It was part of a month-long focus on brain cancer called "Grey Matters to Firefighters".
More Fire Department News
- Irving Fire Station #12 Opens
- Pink T-Shirt Sales Lead to Big Donation
- Irving-Grand Prairie Joint Fire Training Facility Opens
- Don't Die of Doubt - Trust 911.
- Hands-Only CPR - You Could Save a Life!
- Blue Christmas Pancake Breakfast 2017
- Open Line: Irving Fire Department
- Citizens Fire Academy
- 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb
- Irving Fire Dept. Donation for Canteen
- Irving Fire Chief and Others Take ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Irving Firefighters Train at DFW Airport
- Fire Department Best Practices
- Discover Irving: The Irving Fire Department
- Emergency Dispatch Center
- Air & Light Service Vehicle
- Fire Department Rescue Tools
- Fire Inspectors
Fire Prevention Specialist Exam Registration
Registration for the next Fire Prevention Specialist Entrance Exam is now open. You can register online or by calling Human Resources at (972) 721-2696. Don't miss this career opportunity, click here to see the benefits and eligibility requirements to become a Fire Prevention Specialist with the City of Irving Fire Department. Registrants will be notified when the exam date has been set.