CDBG, ESG, HOME grant applications
Please review the section below for instructions, deadlines, and applications.
CDBG and ESG Funding
closed- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT AND eMERGENCY SOLUTIONS GRANT FUNDING FOR Fiscal Year 2022-2023
The City of Irving is the recipient of Community Development Block Grant Funds (CDBG) and Emergency Solutions Grant Funds (ESG). CDBG funds can be used to address a range of Housing and Community Development activities. ESG funds can be used for Irving Emergency Shelter maintenance and operations.
The City of Irving is seeking applications from eligible organizations to assist low- to moderate-income Irving residents. Funding processes and priorities will be outlined in the documents below.
cdbg APPLICATION AND INFORMATION
- CDBG Public Announcement FY22-23
- CDBG Notice of Funding Availability FY 22-23
- CDBG Public Services Application FY 22-23
- CDBG Public Services Application Scorecard
- CDBG Grant Agreement FY 22-23 SAMPLE
ESG APPLICATION AND INFORMATION
- ESG Public Announcement FY22-23
- ESG Notice of Funding Availability FY 22-23
- ESG Shelter Maintenance and Operations Application FY 22-23
- ESG Shelter Maintenance and Operations Scorecard
- ESG Grant Agreement FY 22-23 SAMPLE
closed - COVID FUNDS FOR EMERGENCY SOLUTIONS GRANT (ESG-CV) AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANTS (CDBG-CV)
The City of Irving is the recipient of Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES Act) Community Development Block Grant Funds (CDBG-CV) and Emergency Solutions Grant Funds (ESG-CV).
CDBG-CV funds can used to address a range of Housing and Community Development activities that prevent, prepare for and respond to the COVID-19 emergency.
ESG-CV funds can be used to address the needs of individuals and families who are homeless or receiving homeless assistance and to support additional homeless assistance activities to mitigate the impacts created by coronavirus.
The City of Irving is seeking applications from eligible organizations to assist low to moderate income Irving residents affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. City of Irving’s CDBG-CV and ESG-CV funding processes and priorities are outlined in the documents below.
CDBG-CV Funding: sixth Run
A "sixth run" has been issued in the Community Development Block Grant-Coronavirus category for interested applicants.
- CDBG-CV Public Announcement- Sixth Run
- CDBG-CV Notice of Funding Availability- Sixth Run
- CDBG-CV Public Services Application- Sixth Run
ESG-CV Funding: Fifth Run
A "fifth run" has been issued in the Emergency Solutions Grant-Coronavirus category for interested applicants.
- ESG-CV Public Announcement- Fifth Run
- ESG-CV Notice of Funding Availability- Fifth Run
- ESG-CV Proposed Project Application- Fifth Run
- ESG -CV Forms and Attachments Checklist- Fifth Run
Closed- Home investment partnership grant (home) for fiscal year 2022-2023
The City of Irving is the recipient of HOME Investment Partnership Grant Funds (HOME), used to increase available affordable housing. Eligible nonprofit organizations that meet the qualifications to be considered a Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs) are encourage to apply for CHDO Reserve funding. HOME funds must be used to purchase, construct, rehabilitate and resell single-family homes to income-qualified buyers.