- Open Enrollment Letter (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Schedule (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Checklist (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Summary of Medical Benefits (PDF)
Choice Plan using Local Plus Network: This is a reminder that the CIGNA Choice Plan uses the new CIGNA Local Plus Network (PDF). Each employee must confirm his or her doctor is in the Local Plus network before enrolling. If their doctors are not in the network, employees can change to another doctor, or enroll in a different plan that has their doctors. Employees always have the option to go to out-of-network to any doctor of their choice and pay out-of-network costs. Directories are available online for the CIGNA Local Plus Network (PDF) and the CIGNA Open Access Network (PDF), or call CIGNA at (800) 244-6224 for assistance.
High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA): The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) increased the amount employees can contribute to an HSA to $6,900 for employee and family. Also, employees age 55 and older can contribute an additional $1,000 up to a maximum of $7,900. HSA balances can be used for future medical expenses.
HSA Bank Change: CIGNA has changed its HSA banking provider to HSA Bank; JPMorgan Chase no longer provides HSA services. New HSA debit cards have been issued to employees holding CIGNA HSA accounts; the primary account holder (city employee) will need to set up a new PIN upon receipt of the card. For assistance and more banking information, contact HSA Bank Customer Service at (800) 357-6246, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
2018 Medical Plan Summary of Benefits Coverage
- CIGNA Translation Notice (PDF)
- Preventive Generic Prescriptions List (PDF)
- 2018 Health Insurance Premiums (PDF)
- 2018 Summary of Medical Benefits (PDF)
Additional Medical Links
- CIGNA Physician Locator Instructions (PDF)
- CIGNA Directory of Providers - LocalPlus (PDF)
- CIGNA Directory of Providers - OpenAccess Plus (PDF)
- Medical Claim Information
- My CIGNA
- CIGNA Home Delivery Pharmacy Prescription Order (PDF)
- Flexible Spending Account - Direct Deposit Instructions (PDF)
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account Reimbursement (PDF)
- Healthcare Flex Spending Account Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Doctor or Dentist Nomination Form (PDF)
Ensure that you have established your VPN (Virtual Private Network / remote desktop) connection prior to clicking on these links. If you are unsure about how to establish a VPN connection, call the Information Technology Service Desk for assistance.
Note: You can also type "https://mail.cityofirving.org" into your web browser from any location; VPN connection is not necessary to access your email account.
- Cigna Group Insurance Identity Theft Program (PDF)
- Cigna Group Insurance Will Preparation (PDF)
- Cigna Healthy Rewards Customer Flier (PDF)
- Cigna Group Insurance Secure Travel Program (PDF)
- Life Assistance Program (PDF)
- Health Advocacy Customer Brochure (PDF)
- Cignassurance (Bereavement Help) (PDF)
- 2018 Cigna AI Coverage Summary (Group No. 960170) (PDF)
- 2018 Cigna CI Coverage Summary (Group No. 960186) (PDF)