- Open Enrollment Letter (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Schedule (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Checklist (PDF)
- Open Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Summary of Medical Benefits (PDF)
Choice Plan using Local Plus Network: This is a reminder that the CIGNA Choice Plan uses the new CIGNA Local Plus Network. Each employee must confirm his or her doctor is in the Local Plus network before enrolling. If their doctors are not in the network, employees can change to another doctor, or enroll in a different plan that has their doctors. Employees always have the option to go to out-of-network to any doctor of their choice and pay out-of-network costs. Call CIGNA at (800) 244-6224 for assistance.
High Deductible Health Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA): The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) increased the amount employees can contribute to an HSA to $7,000 for employee and family. Also, employees age 55 and older can contribute an additional $1,000 up to a maximum of $8,000. HSA balances can be used for future medical expenses.
HSA Bank: For assistance and more banking information, contact HSA Bank Customer Service at (800) 357-6246, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
2019 Medical Plan Summary of Benefits Coverage
- CIGNA Translation Notice (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Preventive Generic Prescriptions List (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 2019 Health Insurance Premiums (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 2019 Summary of Medical Benefits (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Additional Medical Links
- Medical Claim Information Opens a New Window.
- My CIGNA Opens a New Window.
- Flexible Spending Account - Direct Deposit Instructions (PDF)
- Cigna Telehealth Connection with Behavioral Health (PDF)
- Cigna Telehealth Connection with Behavioral Health (Spanish) (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account Reimbursement (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Healthcare Flex Spending Account Reimbursement Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Doctor or Dentist Nomination Form (PDF)
Privacy Notice and medicare disclosures
Ensure that you have established your VPN (Virtual Private Network / remote desktop) connection prior to clicking on these links. If you are unsure about how to establish a VPN connection, call the Information Technology Service Desk for assistance.
- Inet Opens a New Window.
- Irving University Opens a New Window.
Note: You can also type "https://mail.cityofirving.org" into your web browser from any location; VPN connection is not necessary to access your email account.
- Cigna Group Insurance Identity Theft Program (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Cigna Group Insurance Will Preparation (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Cigna Healthy Rewards Customer Flier (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Cigna Group Insurance Secure Travel Program (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Life Assistance Program (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Health Advocacy Customer Brochure (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Cignassurance (Bereavement Help) (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 2019 Cigna AI Coverage Summary (Group No. 960170) (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- 2019 Cigna CI Coverage Summary (Group No. 960186) (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- CIGNA Health News and Information Opens a New Window.
- Irving City Employees' Credit Union Opens a New Window.
- Irving Firemen's Relief and Retirement Fund (PDF) Opens a New Window. - Amended and Restated Plan Document (2014)
- Compass Professional Health Services Contact Information - Adley Rodriguez Opens a New Window.