Cross Connection

A fee of $100 is now required to register as a backflow tester.  Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or money order. Make checks and money orders payable to the City of Irving.  

Submit the completed Backflow Assembly Testing Registration (PDF) along with the following criteria to the Water Utilities Department located at 333 Valley View Lane:

        ◦  A copy of your state license.
        ◦  A recent gauge accuracy report.
        ◦  A plumber's license (if applicable).
        ◦  A Fire Line State Registration Certificate (if applicable).
        ◦  An irrigation license (if applicable).