Applications and Forms

Applications can be submitted by mail along with any required information. All application requests are processed on a case-by-case basis, and in some cases, a filing fee is charged. 

For more information, call the Planning and Zoning Division at (972) 721-2424 or email

The following information is subject to change and should be verified through the Planning and Zoning Division before any action is taken.

Infill Development Information

Civil Plans Submission

Fees and Schedule


Off-Premises Consumption Alcohol Sales

Required from all retail establishments seeking to sell alcohol for Off-Premises consumption.


Requirements for construction of carports.

Development / Project Plan Supplement

Additional materials to accompany the zoning change application when submitting a Development/Project Plan.

Restaurant with Alcoholic Beverage

Zoning change application for R-AB Beverages and additional materials to accompany the application.

Subdivision / Plat

Required for the subdivision of land for sale or development.


Required for all public and private street name changes.

Zoning Board of Adjustment

Variances not included in a site plan.


Required for all non-plat requests.