Applications and Forms
Applications can be submitted by mail along with any required information. All application requests are processed on a case-by-case basis, and in some cases, a filing fee is charged.
The following information is subject to change and should be verified through the Planning and Zoning Division before any action is taken.
Fees and Schedule
- ZONING Cut-off Schedule-2021-2022
- ZONING Cut-off Schedule 2022-2023
- PLAT Cut-Off Schedule-2021-2022
- PLAT Cut-off Schedule 2022-23
- Planning and Zoning Fees
- Application and Procedures (PDF) - for all application types
- Application and Procedures-Spanish (PDF) - for all application types
- Administrative Amendment Procedures (PDF)
- Zoning Verification Request (ZVL) - Written documentation of a parcel’s existing zoning. Does not confirm zoning compliance.
Off-Premises Consumption Alcohol Sales
Required from all retail establishments seeking to sell alcohol for Off-Premises consumption.
- Alcohol Distance and Zoning Verification Form (PDF)
- Steps to apply for Off-Premise Alcohol Verification Distance
Requirements for construction of carports
Development / Project Plan Supplement
Additional materials to accompany the zoning change application when submitting a Development/Project Plan.
Restaurant with Alcoholic Beverage
Zoning change application for R-AB Beverages and additional materials to accompany the application.
Subdivision / Plat
Required for the subdivision of land for sale or development.
- Plat Submission and Process Changes (PDF)
- Platting and Subdivision Procedures (PDF)
- Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Plat Application (PDF)
- Plat Language (PDF)
- Street Index (PDF)
STREET NAME CHANGE
Required for all public and private street name changes.
Zoning Board of Adjustment
Variances not included in a site plan.
Required for all non-plat requests.