Applications and Forms
Applications can be submitted by mail along with any required information. All application requests are processed on a case by case basis, and in some cases, a filing fee is charged. If you have a specific question about filing an application or about any of the information in these files, call the Planning and Zoning Division at (972) 721-2424. The following information is subject to change and should be verified through the Planning and Zoning Division before any action is made.
Fees and Schedule
- Application and Procedures (PDF)
- Administrative Amendment Procedures (PDF)
- Zoning Verification Request - Required for written documentation of a parcel’s existing zoning. Does not confirm zoning compliance.
Off-Premises Consumption Alcohol Sales
Required from all retail establishments seeking to sell alcohol for Off-Premises consumption.
- Alcohol Distance and Zoning Verification Form (PDF)
- Steps to apply for Off-Premise Alcohol Verification Distance
Requirements for carports that do not encroach into a front or side yard setback.
Development / Project Plan Supplement
Additional materials to accompany the zoning change application when submitting a Development/Project Plan.
Restaurant with Alcoholic Beverage
Zoning change application for R-AB Beverages and additional materials to accompany the application.
Street Name Change
Required for all public and private street name changes.
Subdivision / Plat
Required for the subdivision of land for sale or development.
- Plat Submission and Process Changes (PDF)
- Platting and Subdivision Procedures (PDF)
- Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Plat Application (PDF)
- Plat Language (PDF)
- Street Index (PDF)
Zoning Board of Adjustment
Variances not included in a site plan.
Required for all non-plat requests.