Applications and Forms
Effective Oct. 16, 2023, all applications should be submitted through the MGO/My Government Online permit portal; a link and instructions are provided below.
The following information is as up to date as possible but is subject to change and should be verified before any action is taken. For more information, call the Planning Department at (972) 721-2424 or email Planning@CityofIrving.org.
Fees and Schedule
- ZONING Cut-off Schedule 2022-2023
- ZONING Cut-off Schedule 2023-2024
- PLAT Cut-off Schedule 2022-23
- PLAT Cut-off Schedule 2023-2024
- Planning and Zoning Fees
** Effective Oct. 16, 2023 Please submit ALL applications using My Government Online (MGO): https://www.mgoconnect.org/auth/cplogin
Please upload any necessary supporting documentation into MGO.
- Application and Procedures (PDF) - for all application types
- Application and Procedures-Spanish (PDF) - for all application types
- Administrative Amendment Procedures (PDF)
- Zoning Verification Request (ZVL) - Written documentation of a parcel’s existing zoning. Does not confirm zoning compliance Apply through MGO.
ALCOHOL SALES for Off-Premises Consumption (retail sales)
Distance verification for TABC permitting required from all retail establishments seeking to sell alcohol for Off-Premises consumption
- Alcohol Distance Verification Form (PDF) Steps to apply for Off-Premise Alcohol Verification Distance Apply through MGO.
RESTAURANT WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGEs for on premise consumption
Requirements for construction of residential carports
PUD Development Plan
Additional materials to accompany the zoning change application when submitting a Development Plan within a PUD district
Subdivision / Plat
Required for the subdivision of land for sale or development Apply through MGO.
- Plat Submission and Process Changes (PDF)
- Platting and Subdivision Procedures (PDF)
- Plat Checklist (PDF)
- Plat Application (PDF)
- Plat Language (PDF)
- Street Index (PDF)
- Site for submitting Civils for Plan Review
STREET NAME CHANGE - new policy and regulation proposed november 2023
Required for all public and private street name changes.
Zoning Board of Adjustment
For Variances to any development standard (when not included in a site plan)
Required for all non-plat requests.