Applications and Forms

Most applications can be submitted by mail along with any required information. All application requests are processed on a case by case basis, and in some cases, a filing fee is charged. If you have a specific question about filing an application or about any of the information in these files, call the Planning and Zoning Division at (972) 721-2424. The following information is subject to change and should be verified through the Planning and Zoning Division before any action is made.

Fees and Schedule


Beer and Wine Retail

Required from all retail establishments seeking to sell beer and wine.

Development / Project Plan Supplement

Additional materials to accompany the zoning change application when submitting a Development/Project Plan.

Restaurant with Alcoholic Beverage

Zoning change application for R-AB Beverages and additional materials to accompany the application.

Street Name Change

Required for all public and private street name changes.

Subdivision / Plat

Required for the subdivision of land for sale or development.

Vacation and Abandonment

Required for the abandonment of a street, easement, or alley.

Zoning Board of Adjustment

Variances not included in a site plan.

Zoning Change

Required for all non-plat requests.