Need flexible hours or a job close to home while gaining skills for the future? Lifeguards are in the business of safety and prevention, making them ideal candidates for medical or first responder college programs. The City of Irving is hiring candidates 15 years and older for part- and full-time employment at its aquatics facilities.
Irving offers all classes needed to become a lifeguard.
- First Aid / CPR / AED certification
- Obtain water rescue skills
- Leadership and decision-making opportunities
- Develop customer service and conflict-resolution skills
- Work experience for resumes and future job opportunities
The City of Irving Parks and Recreation Department hires Red Cross-certified lifeguards, ages 15 and older, for part- and full-time summer and year-round employment at its aquatic facilities.
To apply, visit CityofIrving.org/Jobs. For more information, call (972) 721-7311 or (972) 721-2718.