The Texas Travel Industry Recovery Grant Program (TTIR) was developed to provide recovery grants for Texas tourism, travel and hospitality businesses that experienced an economic loss due to COVID-19.
The program will issue a one-time payment up to $20,000 to eligible Texas businesses on a first-come, first-served basis. Grants may only be used to reimburse costs incurred from Nov. 8, 2021 through present day.
- Business in one of these industries: Arts, Entertainment and Recreation; Accommodation and Meetings; or Food Services and Drinking Places, as determined by NAICS code.
- Private ownership; publicly traded companies are ineligible.
- Operates within the State of Texas.
- Business is open to the public or provides services primarily for in-person events.
- Can demonstrate negative economic impact due to Coronavirus pandemic via a loss of total Texas sales, and
- Business was in operation prior to Jan. 20, 2020.
The grant program will process and award grants in four phases. Applications must be submitted electronically with documentation to prove compliance with eligibility requirements.
|Convention and Visitors Bureau, Destination Marketing Organization, Convention and Trade Show Organizers||July 5-31|
|Brewery, Winery, Distillery||July 5-31|
|Travel Arrangement/Reservation Services||July 5-31|
|Arts, Entertainment, Recreation, Attractions||Aug. 1-11|
|Hotels, Motels, B&Bs|
Aug. 22-Sept. 11
|Food Services, Drinking Establishments||Sept. 12-Oct. 2|
For a list of eligible expenses, required documentation and upcoming application process webinars, visit the TTIR website at TTIR.Gov.Texas.Gov.