The City of Irving has two different departments that enforce parking ordinances depending on the type of violation. Learn which department to call based on the circumstances.
Examples of parking code violations on private property and enforced by the Code Enforcement Department are:
- Boats or trailers on grass in front yard
- Illegal oversized or commercial vehicles
- Junk motor vehicles
- Six or more vehicles at a residential property
- Vehicles parked on grass in front yard
To report vehicles parked on private property, call (972) 721-4929.
Examples of parking code violations in the street and enforced by the Irving Police Department are:
- 1.5 ton or greater commercial vehicles
- Boats or trailers
- Junk/abandoned motor vehicles
- Vehicles blocking sidewalk
- Vehicles parked facing the wrong way
To report vehicles parked in the street, call (972) 273-1010.