Senter Park Recreation Center, 901 S. Senter St., will move to a modified schedule on Jan. 7 to complete a renovation project. The renovation work is scheduled to be completed by summer 2019, weather permitting.
The Senter Park Recreation Center will be non-operational during the following times:
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday
The modified program schedule is as follows.
- 6 to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday: Outside instructional classes and free play badminton
- 7:30 to 10 p.m., Friday: Table tennis
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday: Volleyball, Zumba and open gym
- 1 to 5 p.m., Sunday: Free play badminton.
- Racquetball courts will remain open during operational hours.
- Fitness room will close for the duration of the project.
- After school programs and camps will move to the Senter East Building, 228 East Chamberlain, through the duration of the project.
The City of Irving Parks and Recreation Department appreciates the patience and cooperation of residents during this time. Please be advised, program days and times are subject to change. For more information, call Senter Park Recreation Center at (972) 721-2641.