News Flash

Animal Services

Posted on: December 4, 2019

Pet's Excessive Barking, Howling can be a Nuisance to Neighbors

Dog Howling Outside

Excessive barking, howling or other noises from animals kept on a resident’s property disturb the peace and quiet of surrounding neighbors. It is also a violation of Section 6-5 Loud Animals of the Irving Code of Ordinances.

Residents can report a problem online or contact an Irving Animal Services Officer at (972) 721-2256. 

Learn more about Irving Animal Services' noise complaint process here.

Does your pet make excessive noise? Click here for tips about possible causes and solutions for nuisance noise. 

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Animal Services