Are you a City of Irving resident in danger of eviction or foreclosure due to COVID-19 or other factors? You may be eligible for assistance.
You must be able to provide the following information/documents to determine your eligibility for one of the City of Irving’s assistance programs.
- Must live in the City of Irving
- Proof of household members
- Proof of income
- Valid identification
- Head(s) of Household must be a legal resident or U.S citizen
- Birth certificates for all minor children
- Copy of your current lease (for rental assistance)
- Late or eviction notice for monthly rent (for rental assistance)
- Copy of most recent mortgage statement (for mortgage assistance)
- Documentation of impact due to COVID-19 hardship
- Verification of Homelessness form (for homelessness assistance). Click here for printable form
Additional documents may be needed after assessment of your application. Assistance is subject to eligibility and available program funding.
Allow up to three to five business days from the time the prescreening form is submitted for an intake specialist to make contact. Applicants are contacted as soon as possible regarding program eligibility.
TO APPLY, SUBMIT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS ONLINE
Do not fill out multiple applications.
Intake specialists contact applicants in the order in which they are received.